The Eastham Historical Society runs several museums - The 1869 Schoolhouse Museum, the 1741 Swift-Daley House, the Dill Beach Camp, and the Ranlett Tool Museum. These museums host spectacular displays of Eastham history.
RESEARCH OR GENEALOGICAL INQUIRIES
The Nickerson Archives maintains a collection of over 10,000 items from the 17th century to the present that reflect the history and development of Cape Cod. The collection includes photographs, newspapers, maps, books, scrimshaw, whaling artifacts, yearbooks, ship models, genealogies, diaries, logbooks, oral histories, and more.
The Nickerson Archives is closed until further notice. Limited reference services are available, but responses will take longer than usual. Please don’t hesitate to contact Rebekah Ambrose-Dalton with any inquiries: